My Writings. My Thoughts.

Happy Diwali

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , , , |






Divine lamp to defeat the forces of darkness, 
Insense Stick to invoke the goddess of prosperity, 
Wishes and prayers for world peace,
Aspire and acquire all your dreams and wishes,
Love and invite each other without  hate and creed,
Invite into your life all the colors and riches.

Wish you all a Happy and Prosperous Diwali

Currently have 1 Gossips:

  1. Its, always that Diwali is an auspicious eastern festival which is bright and vibrant. This invites the need of attractive attires to be donned on this event and look alluring. This time, i ll buy New diwali greeting cards to make this festival more exciting.


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.