My Writings. My Thoughts.

"Aiyyaa" The movie - My takes!

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , , , |

A blog post after a very very long time... YES i was neglecting it.


As truly said by one of my blogger bestie Rinaya - Wandering Thoughts  "Good or Bad Movies inspire us to write"

I agree... Elation and even Frustration motivates you to write!

My takes on this flick! and No its not a review 




I'm writing this in frustration after watching a long awaited bollywood movie of South Indian movie superstar 'Prithviraja.k.a "Rayappan" whose bollywood career just ended even before it kicked off. I guess he would be kicked out!!!

'Rani Mukarji' made her career ending movie too. 

The Movie pointed out by my renowned writer friend 'Shaiju Mathew' a remake of a Marathi movie "Gandh -Smell"  that got a national award for the movie... There were three stories, where each story was based on smell. The story Aiyyaa is on 'Lagnacha Vayachi Mulgi - A girl of marriageable age' 

Even rumours were its a movie inspired by "Amelie - A French Romantic comedy" I wonder how was it even close to this. 

I would say "Aiyyaa is the worst movie ever made in bollywood" Guys who have seen I will come to your funerals with flowers... and the ones planning for it forget it, if there was such movie made.

My face after watching the movie...

A low budget bollywood movie.I won't even rate it 0.1/5


P.S. - 'I promise I would write again at my page more frequently'


Currently have 12 Gossips:

  1. Ha ha ha there goes my plan of watching it this weekend :P

  2. @rinaya My advance condolances and flowers :P

  3. I guess I saved some money then :D

  4. I saw the movie and couldn't agree more that it's a pathetic movie. However the director does have tried to make it like "Amelie" the French movie, see the clues for similarity, 1. The "yellowish" hue all over the movie, 2. Dreamy nuptial girl, 3. Mystery about the guy of her interest (Amelie had "photo book", Aiyyaa has the smell), 4. Mystery getting resolved at the end of the movie as the guy and the girl meet each other.

    This movie could have been made 1000 times better, if only the director had some brains!

  5. Couldn't agree more!

    The worst of Bollywood Awards 2012-http://eatpraylovemovies.blogspot.in/2013/01/worst-of-bollywood-2012.html?m=1

  6. very interesting blog surface.

  7. http://bumfuzzled-babbles.blogspot.com/2014/11/the-dark-valley.html

  8. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

  9. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that much interesting, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

  10. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

  11. Reading this article was an experience. I enjoyed all the information you provided and appreciated the work you did in getting it written. You really did a lot of research.

  12. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.