My Writings. My Thoughts.

Bleeding memories!!

Posted by DuDo | | Category: |

As the days fly by, can't decide 2 laugh or cry. No matter the efforts i givein, more and more i fell terrible within!


My loss to u will b a minor thing, did u even know how much of hate did u bring in?


Your silence will go unobserved, but my hidden bruises wont be unmeasured.
When true love or friendship turns to hate, is it right to celebrate?


I want no more of you, but remember i cared for you!

Currently have 1 Gossips:

  1. hey..more u try more u will feel terrible...just leave it and let time heal the wounds..i was very much like u have cried a lot n finally one day my friend just made me realise "What do you get out of crying? wht do u get out of hurting urself? " and especially when the othe person is never affected...just live everymoment to the fullest..every minute, second, hour u spent in feeling terrible n not sleeping well and crying is wasted rather cud have utilised for better...we just have to learn to be bold and strong..moment u become so the other person will get shock n its ego will be hurt for sure...coz they never expected u to be strong...dnt let others think u r weak n no matter how mch they hurt u will always come back..leave them go away thn they will realise the worth of u.......just relax n be happy n smiling as always because u r special


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.