Saturday, August 1, 2009

Basically a bad day!!!

I don't remember the last bad day I had, except that I frowned at it and shook
my finger, saying "BAD! Bad Day!"

That spate of strong language made the day cower in the corner and stay out of
my way. That angered me even more, since it had already ruined things. The
least it could have done would have been to continue wreaking havoc on my life
for the full length of the day. You know, sunrise to sunset.

I went along most cheerily for years until today when it came up at me with a
vengeful force that made me want to cower in the corner. This time, there was
no finger wagging -- I was in a mean enough mood to fight it to the bitter end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

Why am I a Hindu?

I wish to share a wonderful article that I received from my friend that changed my perspective to look at religion.  Disclaimer: This ...