My Writings. My Thoughts.

Kaminey – A stunning drama : A review

Posted by DuDo | | Category: |


Kaminey – A stunning drama

Direction: Vishal Bharadwaj


Whell wht 2 say abt this movie.. v can say its the reincarnation of bollywood. we xpect smethin new in every scene.. the movie movie that keeps u hooked up to the screen throughout.. if u miss sme u loose the most of it.... so watch it carefully... Vishal Bharadwaj has given us a new bollywood.. i predict this movie will be a trend setter for new indian movies. this tale of twin brothers rocks..


I'm sure Shahid Kapoor’s performance in this movie will increase his fan counter. what a make over of this guy man!!! thx to da director and script writers for this.

an awsome beginning narration and a tremendous climax...


its totally a paisa vasool movie...


my take on this: 9/10

Currently have 4 Gossips:

  1. Is it a good movie really? I am hearing pretty mixed reviews of it.. Will have to watch it myself i guess :P

  2. Awfome movie

  3. Dude, awaiting a better blog from you and not reviews and news...u know what I mean....where is the real dudoism??

  4. @darshan well i don't really knw abt ur taste... i liked it...


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.