My Writings. My Thoughts.

Deep

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , |

The deeper you go, the more you learn... But don't you think sometimes the deeper you go it takes longer time to come out of it!!!

Currently have 4 Gossips:

  1. you are right,
    there are two sides of stories!
    wise remarks!

  2. No Gain ,No pain....
    Without taking time...U can't learn....
    Nice Post Dudo.....

  3. Well Said bro! :P
    n Thanks for the award... :D

    i dint find a link to comment on the award wali post.. so um commenting here only... :))

    bbye.. tc. :)

  4. Dear Shreejit,
    Good Morning!
    Hardly people go deeper to go more!In this hectic life we see just the surface!But the treasure is always found in the depth!:)
    Wishing you a beautiful day ahead,
    Sasneham,
    Anu


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.