My Writings. My Thoughts.

Nowhere...

Posted by DuDo | | Category: |

Even if your destiny is not crystal clear, move on... 

You definitely will say hello to it on your way to nowhere. 

Currently have 3 Gossips:

  1. Dear Shrijith,
    Good Afternoon!
    This is a good thought;there is positive attitude!:)
    But your path is crystal clear,nah?:)
    Wishing you a lovely day ahead,
    Sasneham,
    Anu

  2. Yeah!but we should try to say Hello always...even if our way is to somewhere!!!

    Thoughtful quote!!!

  3. @anu Thx 4 the comment and concerned feelings... The path is clear :)

    @neeya Yes you are right :)


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.