My Writings. My Thoughts.

Friends :)

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , |

Friendship love and truth
Some close to me,
Some far away, yet so near to my heart...
 
Picked me up form my broken and fallen thoughts,
Gave me company when i was forsaken and my life bitterly fought.



I'm happy that i can proudly say,

"I always felt our friendship is like peeing in my pants,
Everyone else can see it, but only i can feel the true warmth"


Happy friendship day!!!!



Enhanced by Zemanta

Currently have 4 Gossips:

  1. Cool Dude. Nice.

    I have a poem on friendship at my blog too

    http://arealblogger.blogspot.com/2010/04/friends-are.html

  2. yes i had commented on it :)

  3. beautiful poem :) well said

  4. Wonderful, thoughtful and yet humorous poem.

    Keep 'em coming :-)

    /Alexandra


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.