My Writings. My Thoughts.

The Cockroach Theory

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , |

Learning from the nature is an age old custom in India.  I would like to introduce you all something new. I call it: 



 The most disgust creature for many, but a teacher for me. I admire its way of movement, stop look and proceed. Make an observation if you find one, it always stops by making a small move, scans for the threat, and then proceeds....
At Life's Roundabouts...Stop, Think, & Proceed, and be cautious when changing the lanes




Like cockroach if you don’t make a calculated move. You could miss out on life.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Currently have 1 Gossips:

  1. Very good story.

    Where are you these days?


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.