Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It Kills The Thought - Shravan RN's Guest post

A great poem dedicated by Shravan RN's "Graveyard of Own Thoughts" I loved the dedication bro! Thanks for all you love and support :)
IT REALLY KILLS THE THOUGHT..

IT KILLS THE THOUGHT

In your eyes, wet, that fail to reflect,
in the sound silence, echoing between us
I feel, the pain of parting..
Who? You or me? I wonder
and so lately, I realize
moving ahead is time, always
of you and of I, and here,we stay, talking of what happened,
when the next, just happened.
Moments, silly they seem,
counted together, you never know
what you lost, what you gained too
life, it goes on, on and on
and here, I lay, in my grave
and you, I know not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

Why am I a Hindu?

I wish to share a wonderful article that I received from my friend that changed my perspective to look at religion.  Disclaimer: This ...