My Writings. My Thoughts.

62years of indpendence an Ultimate Video!!!!

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , |

As India celebrates its 62 years of Independence... i stumbled upon a gr8 video online which i would like to share. Its a gr8 question that Shiv Khera Asks "Do you want the next 50 years to be like the last 50 years?” in his documentary “Country First – Nation Above Everything” He reminds us to be a better citizen... to make a better India. Enjoy This Independence and prepare for a better tomorrow....












HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!

Currently have 0 Gossips:


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.