My Writings. My Thoughts.

Call to the lost friend!!!

Posted by DuDo | | Category: |

After a 16 yrs of long gap... i found wht i was searchin for... mobile no. of a long lost friend. thanks to the networking sites, to specify orkut. Spoke to him n felt really nice... It was surprising that he still remembers me...

Currently have 2 Gossips:

  1. :)) it feels gr8 doesnt it:) yr 1st std bench mate yellin out to u in the middle of a busy road..the feelings incredible!!

  2. @divsi yeah it does it really feels like you suddenly struck with a diamond in the coal mine...


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.