Friday, August 21, 2009

The Hangover: review


Directed by: Todd Phillips

The whole movie is about three best friends (Cooper, Helms, and Bartha) and one awkward tag along (Galifianakis), going to celebrate the bachelor's party one last night of manly freedom before one of them gets married. They are off to Las Vegas After a wild and crazy night they promise each other they’ll never forget, they wake up the next morning unable to remember a thing–especially where the groom is.

With only 24 hours to find him and get back to Los Angeles for the wedding, they retrace their steps to find out where their missing friend could be (also, how that tiger got in the bathroom).its a worthy entrant of the guy movie, it has all the ingredients for the perfect comedy.

An excellent entertainer.. a must watch


My rating 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

Why am I a Hindu?

I wish to share a wonderful article that I received from my friend that changed my perspective to look at religion.  Disclaimer: This ...