My Writings. My Thoughts.

Russian Drunk YOGA

Posted by DuDo | | Category: |

As nature healing and yogasanas are picking up in a heavy pace i thought this would be worth sharing...

Russian drunk yoga. Nothing is impossible for a drunk man :)))

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org

Currently have 0 Gossips:


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.