My Writings. My Thoughts.

A night with the Cupid!!!

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , , |


(characters here: me, the cupid, the words in brackets are voices in my head)
This place, i knw u wont believe i visited the heaven last night, It was magical really, it was my dream, lol.

It's, well, I reminded myself is the fantasy of my mind. Fairies n angels passing me by. But wait!! WOW whoz

this??? guess whom did i meet????

Met the love guru "the cupid" himself. I hesitated a bit to go and talk to him... but gathered up a bit of courage

and approached him.

here it goes....

me: Greetings my lord!!!!(i can't believe i'm saying it)

Mr. Cupid: hmmm Dudo, What brings you here???? oh let me guess... your life is boring, You are single, why don't u have any girlfriend..

Blah blah blah....


me: (My mouth wide open while he said that, then i finally spoke) ye..ye.. yeah you are right??? whtz wrong with me? Don't i deserve any one?

Mr. Cupid: Nah its not that... You do deserve my child!!!

me: (Child ???? he looks more like a cute little child, how is he a god?) oh yeah den??

Mr. Cupid: Don't worry, Its just this....

me: (now what?? is he gonna say i'm not ready??? duh)

Mr. Cupid:
I was on my regular rounds on earth.. den i heard a cute lady praying to me..

me: a cute lady (Hope she has brains)???

Mr. Cupid: yes!!!

me: what was she saying???

Mr. Cupid: its nothing she, your partner was praying to keep you single.

me: aaaa... wht?

Mr. Cupid: yes she prays every day. i can't ignore dat!!!

me: where is she??? when will i meet her???

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this is when my stupid phone rang....

it was my friend on the phone.... me: for gods sake man its 3:00 am in the morning!!! i knw u work on night shifts,

that doesn't mean u wake me up from a beautiful dream, where i get my address of my future partner...


well i think its more philosophical too "you should be happy with what you have... god knows when to give what"

Currently have 2 Gossips:

  1. Lolz...

    Good write-up...

    Ending is justified too.

    God knows when to give what...
    n more so.. God knows when you aren't looking hard enough...

    But I'd still want Cupid to sign-in into mah drmz too...

    ciao

  2. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.