Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Save Water!!!!


1. Water gives life to all creating beings.
2. Water always seeks its own course.
3. Water possesses both the active courage to overcome all obstacles
and the passive conformity to fit any container.
4. Water, clean in itself, cleanses filth and contains both pure and impure.
5. Water, expecting no repentance, grants strength and light and gives
the immeasurable access to fertility of life.
6. Water fills the oceans, and whithout losing its being, becomes steam,
cloud, rain, snow or fog.
To live with a mind like water grants the key to piece of mind, good health
and a long life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

Why am I a Hindu?

I wish to share a wonderful article that I received from my friend that changed my perspective to look at religion.  Disclaimer: This ...