Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chicken or Egg???


I've finally got the ultimate response to the which came first: the chicken or the egg question.
Ask the person whether they are speaking on a creationist value or evolutionary value, because if creationist God would naturally create the chicken first, but if evolutionary, it would be the egg, as whatever evolved into the chicken would first need to have laid the egg holding within it the genetic coding holding the result of the chicken, therefore, either answer can be interchangeably correct or incorrect dependent upon the askers personal beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

Why am I a Hindu?

I wish to share a wonderful article that I received from my friend that changed my perspective to look at religion.  Disclaimer: This ...