Thursday, January 14, 2010

Complicated thoughts!!!!

Sitting all alone
constructing a dome in the head
full of complicated thoughts

I want to express my feelings that i hold within,
but no words & no signs
to unload and express these loose thoughts blooming

All they can do is just run in circles
i sit back and let my mind rest

But at times they surface,
creating a chaos in me...
at times it takes me back to another life,
that i once had.

Always tried to leash the thoughts,
and banish stray feelings

But they wont leave
i'm just a scribler of thoughts,
can't express it in words,
all i can do is
to sit back and let my mind rest...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

Why am I a Hindu?

I wish to share a wonderful article that I received from my friend that changed my perspective to look at religion.  Disclaimer: This ...