My Writings. My Thoughts.

Complicated thoughts!!!!

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , |

Sitting all alone
constructing a dome in the head
full of complicated thoughts

I want to express my feelings that i hold within,
but no words & no signs
to unload and express these loose thoughts blooming

All they can do is just run in circles
i sit back and let my mind rest

But at times they surface,
creating a chaos in me...
at times it takes me back to another life,
that i once had.

Always tried to leash the thoughts,
and banish stray feelings

But they wont leave
i'm just a scribler of thoughts,
can't express it in words,
all i can do is
to sit back and let my mind rest...

Currently have 0 Gossips:


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.