My Writings. My Thoughts.

Life Is A Spicy Lemonade - A Recpie

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , |


Recipe

Ingredients / Life

  • 1 Lime - Your 100% commitment
  • 2 tblsp Sugar - Happiness
  • Pinch of Salt - Sorrows
  • Pinch of cardamom - Friends
  • Pinch of Cinnamon - Enemies
  • 1 bottle Soda - Your life time.
  • Mint leaves - luck and Adventure

Procedure
  1. Squeeze the Lime and extract to the max
  2. Add a pinch of Cardamom and Cinnamon
  3. Sweeten it with Sugar /Honey
  4. Won't taste better without a pinch of Salt
  5. Shake it well with a bottle of Soda
  6. Garnish it with a Zing of Mint leaves

Currently have 2 Gossips:

  1. woww.. vry true!!

  2. agree,
    it is spicy indeed sometimes,
    it keeps us interested...

    enjoy an excellent evening!


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.