My Writings. My Thoughts.

My blog just got tweaked

Posted by DuDo | | Category: |

Now you can add cool smileys to the posts and comments on to my blog :e thanks to Eternal Thinker (ET) My Techno Geek friend an angel :angel I would like to spread the word. You can grab them too from here and party :party


Currently have 4 Gossips:

  1. Great....Your Friend ET too...

  2. Yes my techno geek!!! :)

  3. Wow. Your friend is cyber-talented. Me? I'm cyber-challenged. When your cat can work your laptop better than you -- you know you're in trouble. Really enjoy your blog. It shows the obvious effort and creativity you've put into it. Roland

  4. @roland Thx for appreciating my blog... n yea m really honored to hav such cyber talented friends :)


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.