Sunday, May 2, 2010

MIND BLOWING AWARD

The Origin of "Mind Blowing Award"

The mind blowing award originated with the main motive to bring in the bloggers closer. It intents to create a small repository of excellent writers in the blog chain... Please do not edit the award pic if you are awarding it to your friends... The DuDoism link is to have a trace back. If you have received it let me know so that i can read your wonderful blog too :)

regards

DuDo
 



The Rules:
*In order to accept the award, please post it on your blog with the name of the person who awarded it, including the link to their blog.
*Pass the award onto 5-10 of your most loyal followers.
*Remember to contact those followers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.



This award is passed on to:
Belladonna (new)
Mr. Quill's Blog  
Jingle's Blog

Anupama's Blog
Rajlakshmi's blog
Chocolate lover's Blog  
Sneha's Unaccustomed Earth Blog
Arpit Rastogi's Blog
Ambareesh's Blog 





Yet another award!!!

This time its from a chocolaty girl who scribbles chocoleciously on her blog. do visit her and encourage her guys!!

I thank her for following me and considering me for the award.

The rules of the tag says. I need to tell 3 good things about me.

Here i go:

  1. I'm simple guy who treats everyone equally, friends are my life.
  2. I'm ready always a call/comment away to help you in the best possible way.
  3. A young philosopher and a friendly counselor
I would wish to pass this to my lovely friends: and guys write few lines about you at your blog and pass it to your friends....

Jingle

Lakshmi


Wolfie

Michelle

Parv Kaushik

Ms. R

Neeya

Ambareesh

Nivedita

Shravan

Tahera

Schizophrenic

Divsi

Eternal Thinker
















The Honor Roll Award
Award From Jingle 
The Rules:
*In order to accept the award, please post it on your blog with the name of the person who awarded it, including the link to their blog.
*Pass the award onto 5-10 of your most loyal followers.
*Remember to contact those followers and let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Mind Blowing Award
Getting back your own award really feels nice. Thank you for your honor 
http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/664/mindblowingblogaward.jpg



Beautiful Blogger Award by Jingle

The Most Beautiful Follower Award by Jingle

Friends Are Special Award by Jingle


The circle of freinds award is from Choco Lover :)
 The accolades are just pouring in thanks guys  for following DuDoism

16 comments:

  1. sweet, Dudo!
    You rock my day!
    Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ji

    Its my pleasure....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for them mention, Dudo! I have the absolute sweetest followers! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! I'm so overwhelmed :D
    you are sho shweet and you really deserve it :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. condgrtas on the award and thnk you so much fr passing the award on to me!! yipppieee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u Dudo....
    feels very unfamiliar and same time ecstatic to this tag and award as i have just read about it till date..

    ReplyDelete
  7. @all you all truly deserve it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey thanx a tonner dudo:):) u made my day:))))
    beautiful award!!
    n congo for bein awarded:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. @divsi U are most welcome.... and thx!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tag! Have a good writing day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wolfie you are most welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice. i like the three things you chose to share about yourself...it says a lot. congrats on the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What have I done to win this?! Hehehe Thank you soooooooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've published this here. Thanks again! :)

    http://kitschy-life.blogspot.com/2010/05/award-for-meee.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks my friend :d
    I'm going to publish it right *now* :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome! Those really are great poets out there! Thanx for increasing awareness! :D

    ReplyDelete

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

Why am I a Hindu?

I wish to share a wonderful article that I received from my friend that changed my perspective to look at religion.  Disclaimer: This ...