My Writings. My Thoughts.

Blue Pill Girl

Posted by DuDo | | Category: |

Sitting idle these days
all day long thinking about you,
thinking badly how i can be there with you...

Ears crave for your voice,
my eyes pray for one sight.
Heart numbing, mind spinning...
never thought i could feel something like this.

Heart of mine has been hurt before,
but this time i made it sure...
Gal you are a blue pill for me,
waiting for you with my open arms,
come and fill my days with good luck charms.

Currently have 3 Gossips:

  1. LOL.. DoDo in love?

  2. awwww its beautiful ^^

    loved it! :))

  3. @darshan Its Complicated

    @choco ;)


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.