My Writings. My Thoughts.

Six words Story II

Posted by DuDo | | Category: |


Hi guys,Interpret this 6 words story and comment...

Broken WingImage by Write Pics via Flickr

Fell hard, But got up again!!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Currently have 7 Gossips:

  1. You mean , write up a 6WS for the above image ? If that so , here is mine : Suck all colours of life . Fly :)

    Just an attempt :) Yours is good ! :)

  2. "Lot of Colours,Still I fall"

    Ur story was brilliant!!

  3. thats a nice story in 6 words :)

  4. @dreamygal: Its a gud 1 :)

    @Shriti Thx

    @Neeya Ur is lovely too...

    @Rajalakshmi thnk you :)

  5. Nice story, I decided to link it in the photo's description.

    WritePics

  6. Thank you so much Harold!


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.