My Writings. My Thoughts.

College life

Posted by DuDo | | Category: |

Every New semester:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After 1st week:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After the 2nd week:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Before the mid-term test:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

During the mid-term test:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After the mid-term test:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Once get to know the final exam schedule:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


7 days before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 days before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


5 days before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 days before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 days before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 days before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 day before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The night before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 hour before the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

During the final exam:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Once walk out from the examination hall:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After the final exam, during the holiday:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's college!!

Currently have 3 Gossips:

  1. Oh wow...that was seriously hillarious !!! You brought my old memories back :P:D:D >3 it :D

  2. lol that was amazingly awesomely funny and cute :D


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.