My Writings. My Thoughts.

Rubic Cube

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , , , |

Life is like a Rubik cube full of colours as problems. Solution faster the better!!!

Currently have 3 Gossips:

  1. lovely one liner!:)

  2. Hey DuDo,

    World's best love story:

    Guy proposes girl. Girl says No. And he lives happily ever after.. :)

    World's second best love story:

    http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=46697

    Pls promote/vote for my blog at above url.

    Cheers !!

    Btw, liked ur line on Rubiks; kinda got me thinking: I've just realized that it's actually the problems in my life that made my life what it is rite now n somehow, I like the color :)

    Rock On n do Vote.

    :)

  3. That's my saying, but oh well. I guess we all have brilliant minds. Speaking of brilliant, check out my blog at www.hugowiggin.blogspot.com


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.