My Writings. My Thoughts.

Be Still

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , |

Be still my heart, for i know not whom to love,
It may break the bond,  tearing the pages of trust!
 
Be still my tongue, for i know not what to say,
It may break the silence, igniting the fuse of chaos!

Be still my mind, for i know not what to think,
It may break the secrecy, shattering the world apart!

Be still my soul, for i know not what to believe
It may break the limit, mincing the crux of existence!






Submitted as part of Jingle’s Thursday Poets Rally Week 38

Currently have 17 Gossips:

  1. Greetings, how are you?
    Your absence is missed, hope you well…
    Write a free verse 4 Poets Rally, enjoy poetic friends, you are invited!

    Hope to see you in,

    Love your poetry talent and looking forward to a profound experience with your input.

    Cheers.
    xoxox

  2. Jingle says:

    lovely expressed sentiments,

    Happy Rally.

    you have to make abut 18 comments ...

    Thanks for the contribution.

  3. My pleasure ji... have done 18+ :)

  4. very religiously inclined write but nice! here's my wk 38.. http://fiveloaf.wordpress.com/2010/09/30/i-cant-hold-it/

  5. Nicely penned - thank you for sharing.

    Here is my first rally entry:
    http://beccagivens.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/unconscious-to-guides/

  6. Awesome! :)
    loved the emotions captured through your poem.. :)

  7. thank you arpit :)

  8. Me Likes :)

  9. lovely. Thanks for sharing.

  10. Loved it :-)
    thanks for sharing...

  11. Love this, well done!

  12. be still-
    is it possible!?
    (not for me...)
    http://belladonna23.wordpress.com/2011/02/16/sonnet-ix/

  13. better be still as otherwise it seems all might come undone...nicely played...

  14. Awww..very deep and emotional. Nice.

  15. Oh maaaaaaaaaaannn...awesome!! I hear ya, D... cuz I can really relate to this one!! And I keep my heart the same thing too.. whheeww...

    So perfectly written!! Kudos!!

  16. smart sentiments and word play.

    glad to visit.


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.