Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wht???

Dudes I just opened mine eyes, and lo! I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe I spend all my time in front of a computer. Seriously!.

I am absolutely consumed with sleeping my way to the top, learning to speak Japanese, just generally being not online in order to my friends, my day pisses me off from midday to home. I am so tired. I wish you could be here to share it.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors I will make more of an effort to blog more often. Honestly! Just the way life is!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

Why am I a Hindu?

I wish to share a wonderful article that I received from my friend that changed my perspective to look at religion.  Disclaimer: This ...