My Writings. My Thoughts.

Happy Earth Day!!!

Posted by DuDo | | Category: , |

DuDo wants to dedicate this day to the earth lovers... i hope every one plants at least one tree on the occasion of Earth Day....

I wish our planet earth will be a better green place if you strive to protect it. As a blogger please join http://350.brighterplanet.com/ and make some difference.


HAPPY EARTH DAY!

PS Click on the image for a larger wallpaper download

Currently have 5 Gossips:

  1. :))
    happy earth day

  2. http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/04/55-stars-seem-shy.html

    I have a new blog on blog spot, you are welcome to visit as well.
    thank you for stopping by,
    keep following,
    I will return favor...

    your award rocks!

  3. @choco ThQ dear!!!

    @ji i've been following you on wordpress and i would love to follow you on blogger too and really honored with the awards you passed on to me. :)

  4. Happy Weekend!

    Thank you for the comment!
    ;)

  5. hope you had a great earth day!


Leave a Reply

Scribble some of your thoughts and views here....

My videos. Featured videos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My photos. Now you know me.

My lifestream. Stay updated with me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.